Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some nostalgic thoughts

I think the tamil movie Autograph of Cheran had made many people to think about the past.Partcularly about school and College.I mean that movie has provoked many people to atleast to goback and see their schools and colleges of past .I think nostalgy is very very subtle otherwise.




But,I remember someyears before JPR the founder chairman of Sathya Bama Engineering college had mentioned in one of the leading Tamil magazine .He was a student of Urappan vilai School,Kanyakumari DT.He has gone back to the same school to see his old master Ekambaram Nadar,who helped him when he was studying. When he gone there he has uderstood that he was no more....



I think is it is a common for every one.Recently I had seen the webblog of Rabindran which was so extensive...When I read his blog I could able to relate some of my childhood experience we have in Nagercoil.Click to see his blog




In his webblog he was saying about his Prasad annan who was a Doctor from JIPMER ,It was very painful when we read that page.To read Click here

The most important point I would like to bring you is that .I dont know any one from Kanyakumari District could do such an extensive research in Genology about one's family.Rabindran had done his family Genology from 1837 AD From Rev J Joshua.It is really amazing..If you are intersetd to digg on this please click here