Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nostalgic thoughts-II

Jeya Kumari stores :

This is a known famous book shop cum stationarey shop I remember from my child hood days.The shop was closed when I took this photo...




Kanamami Kadai..

He was having this stall from my childhood days...In front of his stall filim Picture banner will be displayed mainly the movies running in Thangam theatre.








He is Periya Kanmani ..I think every SLBian should have seen him.His brother was also having one stall near to Jeya kumari stores but it was closed.


Now Ganga Lodge ..Before.Merit tuiton centre was inside the Lane....Before Ganga Lodge it belong to a Garage owner. we call him as workshop karar..Running car workshop...I have seen several times he will put a lever in front of the car to start in the old model Car. ..Friends tuition centre was near by...








Chandrika Hospital...opposite to Duthie school.. ...






Duthie school... possible to go back to mother's woomb???








Papali tree and a coconut tree in my house @Nagercoil.A realtime time machines...




Some of the places in Nagercoil since I know from my child hood..