Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ghost

It is a one more story I am hearing from my child hood days.During my primary school days at Duthie,Nagercoil I have been told the girls who are staying in the boarding had seen the ghost..My Periyamma had told that she had seen Esakki amman Carrying a child...I never had experience of any but I do have fear at times when I go to creamation ground or any cemetary....

In my child hood days near to our home we could able to see a cemetry.Those days people will tell we should not show our hands in front of those kallarai If we do we need to put 2 fingers at our mouth.Now I am thinking laughing too..

The inquistiveness towards this subject was always there with me .During my college days I am one of the regular reader of the tamil magazine Avvikal Ulagam-By V Ravichandran.




Recently I have read the following Tamil news...It is strange expereince happened to a couple of girl students in Chennai.I dont know what it is but puzzzling..Just read the news clip.We are living in twenty first century having all the latest communication and other gadgets...But in school it has happened.


Thanks:Daily Thanthi


I just digged in net how about ghosts haunting other countries.

See some real ghost pictures.



Ghost caught in security camera: